Saturday, November 15, 2008




Well I have been using Dermalogica for a year. I have had problems finding a cleanser to suit my skin,which suprised me. My favourite product from Dermalogica is the Daily Micro Foliant. I use it 2-3 times a week and moisturise afterwards.




So I decided after my cousins several storied reccomending Clinique to try some. It is cheaper then Dermalogica, but then again Dermalogica nearly lasts a year in the larger bottles. But I bought the 3 step program - Face wash, toner and moisturiser, Lip Treatment, Spot Treatment and got a few samples from the lovely girl at Myers.




I love the face wash and toner,but at the moment am not fussed on the moisturiser I find it to oily for my skin and leaves me looking like a shiny wax doll.




The spot treatment works a treat, helping to dry out those unwanted spots, and the Lip Gloss/treatment is great aswell. I think it really helps my dry lips.
So far my skin has not reacted at all to Clinique - touchwood! The cleanser I give an 8/10, The Toner I give a 9/10 and the moisturiser a 4/10 - at the moment.
The spot treatment a 9/10 and the lip tratment and 8/10.
If you have the money to spend I definately reccomend trying Clinique.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates