Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Well it is 10pm but I decided to weigh myself as this week gone I have been a junk food grot!
Something in the past week just changed in me and I have been pigging out.
In the past 4 days I have consumed:
1 tin whipped cream
2 serves ice cream
1/2 block chocolate
1 1/2 small bag chips
2 six inch subways both nearly 500 calories each

In this period of time I have put on 1.3kg's!!! Insert gross vomit smilie here.

Tonight I snapped back into my better self. I'm ready to change and fix my heath.
Starting tomorrow I will get back into my routine of breakfast, snack, lunch, snack and dinner with a slight snack before bed ie piece of fruit, rice cracker etc.

I haven't had water in this period of time either. Always fizzy of some sort although on a positive half of the time it was mineral water.

Hopefully I will update in a week to say I have made some progress!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates