Monday, October 27, 2008


I'm very fussy with my make up, partially due to my sensitive skin. I don't wear foundation to often but always like to wear mascara. I don't wear waterproof mascara as I have always been told it damages your eyelashes and I never believe product packaging. I always buy and try, I find this is the best and only way to figure out what is best, if I don't like it I give it to my mum, who happily takes them. I'm always after a mascara that doesn't clump, and washes off easily. Max Factor Masterpiece Max is one of my favourites. I use the black mascara and absolutely love it. I find it doesn't clump unless you use it more then 3 times in a row and washes the majority off with just water, completely off with make up remover and I don't need to scrub at my face to do so.

I've had my mascara since Feburary - yes I know that must be one of the make up sins, but it still applys wonderfully.

I definately reccomend trying Masterpiece Max


Picture: http://www.maxfactor.com.au/products/masterpiece-max.asp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates