Friday, October 3, 2008

YAY!!!!! It only took 2 days for my order to arrive from Victoria!! Unfortunately when I placed my first order I forgot to buy cellogen and needed to place a second order,well any excuse to buy more. The sadest part is I cant start til I have the cellogen and as I am an inpaitient person the waiting is terrible. Not all the items I've ordered are in stock either so it means the wait will be even longer. =(
On another note I am halfway through Uni holidays. It always goes so quick!
It's not long til christmas either and I can't wait. I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!! I mean the presents are ok but for me it's the spirit and the tree and buying presents for others. I enjoy it all so much.
Well off to do some work. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates