Wednesday, January 20, 2010

So I still haven't finished my list yet but I have completed some things on my list. Once completed I will put them in Italic and make them purple. After reading a few other blogs I noticed several of them had a list of things to do before their next birthday. The list must consist of a number of the age they will be turning of things to do. Hope that makes sense!!! I'll be turning 23 in May so I will have a list of 23 things to do. :D I find this inspirational as I always feel like life is getting ahead of me, and that it is just going by to fast. When I turned 22 I sat down for a moment and realised that 22 had just gone by so quickly. I can't remember everyday, yet everyday has shaped me to be the person I am today. I used to wish to be older, but now I look back and wish I had appreciated that time more, yet it is now a lesson I have learnt.
So now I will start putting the list together.
1. Finish Open Foundation
2. Save $2500
3. Get my Tupperware Business back up and running
4. Get fit and healthy by leading a healthier lifestyle
5. Read my Roswell books that I paid a fortune for
6. Clean and sort out my room once and for all
7. Spend more time with my Grandma
8. Plan a holiday - It is a little further away then I wanted, but it will be overseas.
9. Renovate the laundry
10. Furnish the house
11.
Save for a nice tv - this happened accidentally. My old tv broke so I bought a new one =D
12.
Buy a Nintendo Wii
13. Walk my dog once a week
14. Declutter my things and get rid of what I don't need
15. Redecorate the spare room
16. Paint a picture
17. Buy a new handbag
18. Organise all my Tupperware
19. Use a diary
20. Do some craft once a week
21. Get a job I love
22. Get a list ready for 24 before 24
23. Learn to never regret

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates