Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Well 2010 has well and truely started!
A lot of things have been happening. I'm not going back to study til middle of the year. The break will give me time to reassess what I want to do and not just do things because others want me to.
I'm working casualy at Bras n Things and love it! The girls are great and I'm gaining confindence in myself again.
I still work casualy at my other place of work but after being yelled at ridiculously by the manager for something that was not my fault but her own and threatened by her I am taking a few weeks off. Acting the way she did does not help any situation let alone someone with depression and anxiety. Grrr.
i'm also going to try and cook more. I got a Max Brenners Cook book for christmas so there are plenty of recipes to try.
Lots of cleaning and sorting to do and I'm sure I'll find plenty of other things aswell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates