Sunday, December 28, 2008

Well I had been diagnosed with Depression in 2006 and in 2007 due to medication problems I ended up with extreme anxiety.
I have good days and bad days, the bad days are the ones where I can't pull myself together. I snap at everyone,and really don't mean too and can't help it half the time.
With my anxiety I find it hard to say yes to a lot of things,I too often think of the negatives in things rather then the positive.

I have become my own worst nightmare. I can't communicate with people, I no longer have friends. I'm a loner. I won't go out to parties, or clubbing. I find this sad as I'm 21 and am wasting my life in some ways. I do't want to have regrets, well anymore then I have already.

There are so many things in my life I would love to do.
*Start dancing again
*Start singing lessons again
*Look into Drama - something I have always wanted to do
*Stop hiding myself away and get real friends
*Start playing my cello again

I have cut myself off from everything.I watch a lot of movies. I find this helps me escape my "problems".

After seeing a preview for the Jim Carey movie "Yes Man" I have decided to start having a more positive outlook on my life and to get up and start doind these things I want to do.
Starting with getting back into shape!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates