Sunday, December 28, 2008

Twilight



Well I have now seen the movie twice and am going for a third time in a couple of days.

I had never heard of Twilight before,which shocked me as I am a bit of a Vampire fan.

I saw the movie the first time with my mum, and came home wanting the books. I received the books from my parents for christmas and am halfway through the first one.

The second time I took my grandma with me to see the movie,after reading part of the book.

The third time I am taking my younger brother with me to see it.

I have become obsessed with Twilight. I can't sit still enough to read it, I see the characters as I read the book.

I think I have Twilightess!!!!
Oh and how beautiful does Robert Pattinson look?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates