Sunday, December 28, 2008


Well I have needed a new mascara for a while and bought the L'oreal double Extension Beauty Tubes Mascara. I have used it twice now and do not like it at all.

I find my lashes left clumpy, stuck together and as hard as straw. I don't think they look nice at all.

I think this is L'oreals version of the Kiss Me/ Blinc Mascara. I haven't tried them yet but am definately looking for a good mascara.

I also prefer those silicone/rubber mascara wands to the brushes anyday.

One of the first problems I have with this mascara is that you apply a white undercoat before the black. When applying the black you have to make sure you apply enough mascara to cover the white, or it looks extremely strange. By doing this I find I have giant clumps on my eyelashes and they stick together leaving me with a group of four!!!

I find no mascara better then this.

I would give this mascara a 2/10.

Sorry didn't like it at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates